Killer McKenzie
Alexandra is determined not to enjoy her summer holidays with her father in outback Australia..
London based Alexandra has some hilarious experiences adjusting to farm life.Slowly she begins to enjoy her time on the farm and the people around her.
I really enjoyed this book- I laughed at Alexandra's experiences and the names of the animals given. I also felt frustration and happiness as Alexandra begins to realize the things around her aren't that bad....
Alexandra is determined not to enjoy her summer holidays with her father in outback Australia..
London based Alexandra has some hilarious experiences adjusting to farm life.Slowly she begins to enjoy her time on the farm and the people around her.
I really enjoyed this book- I laughed at Alexandra's experiences and the names of the animals given. I also felt frustration and happiness as Alexandra begins to realize the things around her aren't that bad....

No comments:
Post a Comment